With a beachfront setting on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean, the Surfcomber is in the heart of South Beach’s Art Deco district. Housed in a historic Art Deco building, the hotel has been fully renovated and offers visitors a relaxed yet fun experience in a design-driven environment, perfectly in keeping with this fashionable destination.
With a choice of ocean or city views, the guestrooms feature clean and simple lines with flourishes of pattern and colour. Each room has plush pillow-top king, queen or two double beds, super-soft lines and luxurious Atelier Bloem bath products. A 40-inch high-definition flat-screen TV and iHome docking station keep tech-fans happy.
During the day, hang out on the hotel’s expansive outdoor deck with heated pool and cabanas to shade from the sun or head to the beach and grab a lounger to watch the hustle and bustle of South Beach.
For those wanting a bit more action, there’s a range of activities on offer including wellness classes, family beach games and live music.
As night falls, Surfcomber also offers a diverse mix of dining and lounge options. The Social Club is a sophisticated restaurant where you’ll find inventive American-inspired food, handcrafted cocktails, microbrews and curated wines. High Tide is an outdoor restaurant and bar serving up cocktails and a menu of fresh salads, sandwiches and snacks.
For those travelling on business, Surfcomber’s meeting and event space can accommodate everything from intimate weddings to large corporate events up to 500 people.
- Complimentary evening wine hour daily
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea in the living room
- Complimentary use of PUBLIC bikes
- Oceanfront pool with access to private cabanas
- Signature in-room spa services
- 24-hour valet parking available
- Creative mini-bars with healthy and organic options
- Forgot it? We’ve got it! menu of travel essentials
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- The Bass Museum of Art
- Collins Park
- Miami Beach Golf Club
- The Wolfsonian-Florida International University
- Lincoln Road Mall
Get in touch
T: +305 532 7715