We give you a theme, you give us the photos, with the best published in… Read More »
National Geographic Traveller (UK) has teamed up with award-winning airline Garuda Indonesia and Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort to offer you the chance to win an unforgettable four-night beach holiday in Bali.
Stay four nights at the Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, which offers 203 exclusive retreats with panoramic Indian Ocean views. All rooms and suites feature a large balcony and an array of amenities. Choose from three signature dining venues — Feast, Bene Italian Kitchen and The Lounge. The resort is next to Bali’s famed Beachwalk Mall and its central location makes it an ideal place to stay. sheratonbalikuta.com
Fly with Garuda Indonesia on one of only eight ‘5-star’ airlines in the world and winner of World’s Best Cabin Crew at the Skytrax World Airline Awards for three years running. It now flies from Heathrow to Jakarta non-stop and offers connections to over 70 destinations, including Yogyakarta, Medan, Bali, Singapore, Sydney and Melbourne. Plenty of legroom, personal in-flight entertainment and wi-fi are just some of the things you can look forward to on your flight to Bali. garuda-indonesia.com
The winner and a guest will receive economy class flights plus return airport transfers, and stay four nights in an Ocean Front Suite with daily breakfast.
Deadline: 30 October 2016 at 11.59pm GMT
Terms & Conditions
There is one prize consisting of a four-night holiday for two people tothe Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort in Indonesia.
The prize includes: return economy flights for two from London Heathrow to Denpasar (DPS), Bali with Garuda Indonesia; four nights in an Ocean Front Suite for two people at the Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort; daily breakfast; return airport transfers from Denpasar airport to the Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort.
The prize does not include: travel arrangements between the prize winner’s place of residence and London Heathrow; the cost of any passports, visas or travel documentation required for the prize winner to travel to Indonesia; travel insurance; personal spending money; or any food, drink or additional extras outside those specified in the prize description. Any additional costs and expenses incurred during the trip will be the responsibility of the prizewinner.
Hotel Terms and Conditions:
- The winner will be issued with a certificate for booking, valid for booking from 6th January – 19th December 2017.
- The original voucher must be presented to our reception upon check in at the resort.
- Black out periods apply during high season, peak season and special events
Flight Terms & Conditions:
- The winner will be issued a Certificate for booking.
- The bearer of the Certificate can claim 2 free return tickets by sending the original Certificate to Garuda Indonesia’s London office, along with passenger details (same as passport) and flight date preferences, no earlier than 30 days before flight requirements.
- The Certificate can be used only on scheduled flights operated by Garuda Indonesia.
- The issued ticket must be used by 31 December 2017.
- All third party taxes/charges/surcharges are included in the prize.
- The issued tickets are non-extendable, non-transferable and no changes are permitted.
- This Certificate has no cash value and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative, refund or any other ticket.
- Seat availability of prize-winner tickets per flight are limited and subject to allocation at Garuda Indonesia’s discretion.
- The following black-out dates apply: a) UK and Indonesian national holidays; b) UK school holidays; c) Chinese New Year.
- The tickets can only be booked and issued through a Garuda Indonesia Ticket Office no earlier than 30 days prior to requested travel dates.
- This Certificate cannot be re-issued if lost.
The prize is subject to availability, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative. No purchase necessary for entry.
Only one entry per named entrant and email address will be accepted.
The winner agrees that their name may be used in publicity material relating to the competition.
The prize draw is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 and over. The competition closes 30 October 2016 at 11.59pm GMT. The winner will be drawn at random from entries received before this time. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the competition closing.
The competition is not open to employees or associates of APL Media Limited, Garuda Indonesia, or anyone connected with the administration of the competition, or their families.
The promoter is APL Media Limited, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London NW5 1TL. Usual terms and conditions apply. For details visit natgeotraveller.co.uk/terms-conditions/#competition