National Geographic Traveller (UK) has been nominated a finalist for the Best Consumer Holiday Magazine in the prestigious British Travel Awards for the fourth year running! The winners will be determined by you, who have until 30 September to cast your vote, with the winners announced on 29 November in London.
Every registered voter receives a free entry in the prize draw, which includes:
- A seven-night villa holiday in Kefalonia
- An all-inclusive eight-day holiday to Lake Como
- A £500 holiday voucher for Sykes Cottages
- Five nights at the Palm Jumeirah Dubai
- An eight-day tour of Italy’s Amalfi Coast
- A one-week tour of Croatia’s Istrian Riviera
- An eight-day tour of Sri Lanka
Find out more about the prizes on the British Travel Awards website.
We would be delighted if you could take a minute to vote for us again.
Thank you from the National Geographic Traveller team.
Vote for us by clicking here or the button below.
Competition is already closed.