We've got five tickets for Kuoni's Indian Street Food Cookery Class at the Waitrose Cookery School in London with Anita Rani up for grabs.
Simply head to Twitter, follow us and retweet the below to enter. Winners will be contacted on Twitter after the competition closes on Friday 5th October at 11:59pm.
We've got five tickets for @KuoniTravelUK's Indian Street Food Cookery Class in London with @itsanitarani up for grabs. Simply follow @NatGeoTravelUK and retweet this tweet to enter. See here for T&Cs: https://t.co/nd3N5hiOTj pic.twitter.com/qELnrSR1hW
— Nat Geo Traveller (UK) (@NatGeoTravelUK) September 28, 2018
“One of the highlights of a trip to India is the food. This country is a curry lovers’ dream – but forget everything you’ve ever had at your local takeaway, particularly the nuclear red stuff. The flavours, ingredients and variety you’ll encounter will open up a new world of joy for your tastebuds. Every state in India has a distinct culture, language, dress and landscape – the food varying as you travel across this vast subcontinent.” Anita Rani, Television presenter
For more information about the event, check out Kuoni's website.
Terms & conditions
1) The promoter is APL Media Limited, Unit 310, Highgate Studios, 53-79 Highgate Road, London NW5 1TL.
2) Employees of APL Media or Kuoni, and their families, are not eligible to enter.
3) The prize winner must be over 18 years of age and the competition is open to residents of the UK and Eire.
4) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5) Closing date for entry will be 18 November 2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6) The prize is one place at Kuoni’s Anita Rani event, taking place at the Waitrose Cookery School in London between 1.30pm and 3.30pm on Tuesday 27 November 2018.
7) The prize includes the ingredients, drinks on arrival and a lesson from a chef. Travel to and from the event is not included.
8) Kuoni reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9) The prize is subject to availability and is non-negotiable, non-transferable and has no cash value.
10) To enter, entrants must follow @natgeotraveluk and retweet the promotional tweet. The prize winner will be the first entry drawn at random from all entries received. The winner will be notified by Direct Message within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
11) Kuoni will notify the winner how the prize can be arranged.
12) The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. The competition and these terms and conditions will be gover333ned by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, including social media, email and in Kuoni Magazine.
14) Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15) National Geographic Traveller’s usual terms and conditions apply. For details visit natgeotraveller.co.uk/terms-conditions/#competition
Competition is already closed.